RED MY CLOUDY
PLEASE, USE YOUR BRAIN IF YOU GOT SOMETHING

Amberdawn, 7:23 PM

Labels:

My Friend Told Me About Something That May Not Exist In Each Of The Thinking Of Those Who Consider Themselves Smarter .. And I Replied To The Question


…That's Right …

“ If A Mistake To Have Among Us Someone We Know Or We Do Not Know We'd Better Apologize In Advance Because We Do Not Know How Long That Person Has A Certainty Or To A Desire To Apologize To Us First "


So There Is Nothing Wrong If We Asked A Mistake We Are When We Have The Error That We Do Not Know ..


And To All People Who Was There, I'm Sorry If This Yourself To Yourself You Made A Mistake And That I Am Losing If You Have To Lose A people Like You.


Forgieve Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Gilang_UT on Twitter
Instagram

...::: I'm Cloudy :::...

If you dont like me...its not my problem, its YOURS.

We dont love the people we love because they're perfect, we love the people we love because THEY ARE

Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have

Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right

Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down